What we do: Teaching, learning, and technology
The Manitoba Flexible Learning Hub (MB Hub) is a resource for post-secondary instructors in Manitoba. We provide service to partner instructors and departments through improvements in both the quality and quantity of higher education online and blended courses in Manitoba and the use of technology within teaching and learning.
Developing the skill for teaching in online modalities requires support through access to course design help, teaching and learning resources and professional development opportunities for instructors. MB Hub is here to provide and share resources from and to all Partner Members across Manitoba.
We work closely with Campus Manitoba and seven publicly funded post-secondary institutions to ensure that Manitoba is current and competitive in education technology.
Our goal is to directly help instructors and support Manitoba’s higher education instructional designers and Teaching and Learning Centers in our partner institutions. It is all part of setting up all online post-secondary instructors for success in online, blended or distributed learning courses in Manitoba.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter!
Check out our alignment services!
Read about the Quality Matters updates.
Unlock full access
The instructional staff, whether full-time, part-time, sessional, tenure track or tenured at the post-secondary institutions listed, can access all our higher education online resources by registering.
- Assiniboine Community College
- Brandon University
- Red River College Polytech
- The University of Winnipeg
- University College of the North
- Université de Saint-Boniface
- University of Manitoba
To access further resources on teaching online at post-secondary institutions in Manitoba, please log in or register with your partner institution-issued email address.
Unlock your access now!
Note: Register or log in using your partner institution’s email address.
Recent Blog posts
- September 2023 teaching and learning resourcesThis month a curated list of Higher Ed news articles, a mini section on climate pedagogy and resources for incorporating technology into your teaching practice.
- Biases non-native English-speaking students encounterA short look at some biases effecting non-native English-speaking students.
- August teaching and learning resourcesA short, curated list of articles, conferences, podcasts, books, whitepapers or videos for teaching and learning professionals.