What we do: Teaching, learning, and technology
The Manitoba Flexible Learning Hub is a resource for post-secondary instructors in Manitoba. We provide service to partner instructors and departments thru improvements in both the quality and quantity of higher education online, or blended courses in Manitoba and the use of technology within teaching and learning.
We work closely with Campus Manitoba and seven publicly funded post-secondary institutions to ensure that Manitoba is current and competitive in education technology.
Unlock full access
The instructional staff, whether full-time, part-time, sessional, tenure track or tenured at the post-secondary institutions listed, can obtain full access to all our higher education online resources by registering.
- Assiniboine Community College
- Brandon University
- Red River College Polytech
- The University of Winnipeg
- University College of the North
- Université de Saint-Boniface
- University of Manitoba
To access further resources on teaching online at post-secondary institutions in Manitoba, please log in or register with your partner institution-issued email address.
Unlock your access now!
Note: Register and log in using your partner institution provided email address.
- May teaching and learning resourcesA short, curated list of articles, conferences, podcasts, books, whitepapers or videos for teaching and learning professionals. This month we focused on looking at our Asian colleagues for inspiration in the space of online and blended learning.
- Reflection is about careful thought Sometimes while receiving feedback, we learn that information has changed things that for many years we were sure we had right.
- April-teaching-and-learning-resourcesA short, curated list of articles, conferences, podcasts, books, whitepapers or videos for teaching and learning professionals. This month’s resource theme is blended and distributed.
Visit our blog for more MB Hub News