What we do: Teaching, learning, and technology
The Manitoba Flexible Learning Hub is a resource for post-secondary instructors in Manitoba. We provide service to partner instructors and departments thru improvements in both the quality and quantity of higher education online, hybrid or blended courses in Manitoba and the use of technology within teaching and learning.
We work closely with Campus Manitoba and seven publicly funded post-secondary institutions to ensure that Manitoba is current and competitive in education technology.
Unlock full access
The instructional staff, whether full-time, part-time, sessional, tenure track or tenured at the post-secondary institutions listed, can obtain full access to all our higher education online resources by registering.
- Assiniboine Community College
- Brandon University
- Red River College Polytech
- The University of Winnipeg
- University College of the North
- Université de Saint-Boniface
- University of Manitoba
To access further resources on teaching online at post-secondary institutions in Manitoba, please log in or register with your partner institution-issued email address.
Unlock your access now!
Note: Register and log in using your partner institution provided email address.
- March teaching and learning resourcesA short, curated list of articles, podcasts, books, whitepaper or videos for teaching and learning professionals.
- Can you use pandemic online learning to justify moving everything to remote or keeping it in-person? Online pandemic learning was like an emergency relocation. Some people had go-bags prepped or were already in the new location, but most institutions and students did not have go-bags.
- Enhancing Online Instructor PresenceWritten and designed by Iwona Gniadek, Educational Developer Edited by Mona Maxwell Stemming from the principle that we teach learners, not content or courses, we believe that the instructor is the heart of an online course. A learner’s learning experience depends on the connections made and inspiration gleaned from the instructor and other learners. How…
Visit our blog for more MB Hub News